Despite its tranquil setting, the hamlet of MillÓs is within easy reach of:
- The beaches of the Costa Brava.
- Beautiful medieval towns such as Girona, Besal˙.
- Internationally renowned centres of art such as the DalÝ museums at Figueres, P˙bol and Port Lligat and the Picasso museum in Barcelona.
A wide range of local seasonal festivals including:
- The Sardine Festival in February.
- Girona Flower Festival in May.
- Torroella de MontgrÝ Music Festival in July.
- Medieval Christmas Markets in December.
Girona airport is only a 30 minute drive away.
The train to Barcelona is inexpensive and takes just over 1.30 hours.